BUILDINGS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
In this sector applications may be multiple, considering, also, the utilization of optical accelerometers and inclinometers, in addition to strain gauges and displacement transducers.
The "OF" System can be applied on:
- Building structures;
- Excavations supporting framework;
- Reinforced concrete;
The measures to be obtained are those of:
The aim of these applications is primarily aimed at the safety of the structures and the people who use them, and secondly the optimization of the product (building or civil infrastructure).
The "OF" System enables to:
- Prevent total or partial structural failure;
- Monitor ground movements;
- Prevent fires;
- Monitor load variations or deformations of the structure;
- Monitor the vibrational state, and stresses due to external forces;
- Provide information on health status of the structure, and its decay;
- Monitor structure movements;
- Raise alarms in the presence of outliers in the measurements and give danger signals to the structure managers.