When uniqueness becomes system
Optic fiber system for the measurement of 2D & 3D deformations.
Proprietary software that calculates in real time the deformation, starting from the stress analysis of the object.
Direct measurements of mechanical and thermal strain.
Indirect measurements of: load, pressure, deformation, vibration, torsion, inclination, corrosion, displacement, electrical current levels, flow by means of instruments such as accelerometers, inclinometers, gauges of cracks/LVDT, inclinometer poles, deformation gauges, etc.; all fiber optic instruments.
EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL, ALWAYS
The main objectives of the "OF" System are:
- To check the structures, carrying out measurements in real-time using high sampling frequency, with a consequent identification of rapid stresses;
- To secure the facilities and the people who work in them or use them;
- To check the structural characteristics of materials of any kind and shape;
- To verify the behavior of a structure and validate the technical specifications;
- To monitor the wear and aging of the structures by detecting its mechanical and physicochemical characteristics variations.