The “OF Tower” system measures the quantities necessary to characterise the tensional state of the tower, its deformations in space and in the plane, its behaviour with respect to thermal variations and atmospheric phenomena, the vibrations induced and its deterioration over time.
POSITIONING OF THE SYSTEM
– Along the tower;
– At the access and climbing points;
– On the power supply system.
– Static and dynamic monitoring of the Tower’s deformations;
– Measurement of vibrations induced on the structure;
– Control of accesses to the Tower;
– Monitoring of the loads applied and therefore the arrangement of the equipment along the Tower;
– Monitoring the energy consumption of the active equipment in the Tower.
NTSG has developed a mathematical model for the interpretation of the measurements made by the “OF Tower” system implemented in the proprietary software “Edgegateway”.